Monday, April 13, 2015

Night Vision (Alternative Rock) by James Oakwood In the growing...





Night Vision (Alternative Rock) by James Oakwood

In the growing darkness I can see you moving Down in the marshes I can see what you do Cause I have got Night vision, night vision Night vision, I’ve got night time vision Down the road is a little place Where the fun and games begin Starting at sunset I can see every move Cause I have got Night time vision, night vision I don’t need the moonlight? When I’m tuned into infra-red There’s nothing you can do I can get right inside your head Night time vision, night time vision, Night time vision, I guess I’ve got Night time vision, Mixing all the colours Makes a pretty picture But I don’t wanna see the blues And I don’t wanna see the greens. I want infra red Infra red is best Just give me infra red You can keep the rest I see thru your darkest lies Though the darkness hides your eyes I guess I’ve got Night vision, night time vision You can stare thru the window You can stare at the pouring rain But I can see more than you Cause I’ve got technology feeding my brain Oi you - what are you looking at? Are you one of those peeping toms? You dirty pervert! It’s all in the name of art. Night vision




via Tumblr http://bit.ly/1IGazQz

No comments:

Post a Comment