Thursday, March 12, 2015

Sacrifice by Schmerz-Faktor You sexy little thing, Why are you...





Sacrifice by Schmerz-Faktor

You sexy little thing, Why are you afraid, Come on baby, sing, Horror, and you’re laid. Flesh is torn and given, Broken and repaired, Now it’s time for living, Please do not be scared. ||(Horror, monster, hell, sacrifice). I will be your savior, Take you home with me, Know that I will savor, Everything I see. Nailed to the altar, I will give you purpose, And when it is over, There will be no coldness. //Hell awaits your arival, Sent from my throne of passion, Body to burning coal, Violent erotic action. You are my sacrifice, Torture, restrain your movement, Cutting under your vice, What’s left burried in pavement. You are sacrificial.// What a horrid sight, And so sexually depraved, You’re too weak to fight, And too gone to be saved. The altar holds your body, The whore is thrown away, So slutty and so dirty, Willing to be my prey. ||(Horror, monster, hell, sacrifice). The ritual is prepared, The ring is drawn in blood, And you are deathly scared, Of your crimson flood. As you start to die, Look up, you get to see, Your blood solidify, And now the demon’s free. ||You are my sacrifice, You are my slut, you are my slut.||




via Tumblr http://bit.ly/1FWItfy

No comments:

Post a Comment