Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Until (rock version)(Sucrepop / Lucy Prasad) by Lucy Prasad...





Until (rock version)(Sucrepop / Lucy Prasad) by Lucy Prasad 2

Until I’m running on empty without you around I’m down on the floor, I’m counting out loud I’m adding us up but getting it wrong One-sided equation taking too long I’m down on the floor and I’m not all right I’m feeling crushed by the weight of the night So much to regret, confess on the spot Mistakes taken out by a sniper’s shot Until I hear your key in the door I’ll be down on the floor Until I feel your hands on my face I’ll be so out of place I’m throwing away all the useless junk I’m swimming back to the ship I have sunk So much to set right, don’t know where to start Don’t know how to get back, back into your heart Until I hear your key in the door I’ll be down on the floor Until I feel your hands on my face I’ll be so out of place A change of scene on the edge of the world Unwanted memories buried and burned Still on the floor but warm in the sun Adding us up, a neat little sum Until I hear your key in the door I’ll be down on the floor Until I feel your hands on my face I’ll be so out of place I’ll be so I’ll be so out of place




via Tumblr http://bit.ly/1y3W0wW

No comments:

Post a Comment