Sunday, December 28, 2014

Tape rock by nomiz-king TAPE ROCK LYRICS When ma mixtape drop,...





Tape rock by nomiz-king

TAPE ROCK LYRICS When ma mixtape drop, yall niggas, let that shit pop, Coz my shit too dope, I’ll get u high on my song, Just pop it in e radio and let that shit take control, I’ll have you back in the store, looking for more of my songs, But just sit back and chillax, when ma album drop, that shit’s gone be a killer, If ma tape don’t kill ya, ma album’s gone come and finish ya, Yeah, its kind a sinister, But I ain’t faking it, it’s so true that it hurts, These niggas rap too cold, you’ll need a sweater in e club, But ma song is too hot; the djs pull it up, That’s why I’m flipping racks, while you niggas rocking rags, You know I’m hot in e hood, you know I rock in e hood, Haters say that I stink, coz I’m the shit in e hood, Yo let my tape rock, not rhythm and blues, Yo let ma tape rock and let it hip-hop too………….




via Tumblr http://bit.ly/1ExJWfH

No comments:

Post a Comment